UPSC Civil Services Exam 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts civil services exam in India, which gives India officers like IS, IFS, who contribute to the development of India’s security and prosperity.
Notification has been issued for Civil Services and Indian Forest Service Preliminary Examination through UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2022 and also online application for Civil Services Examination has started, so the candidates who want to go to this service, they can apply. Will be able to apply online through official website or link given below.
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2022 – Brief Description
- Name of the Exam: UPSC Civil Services Exam 2022
- Name of the Examination Board: Union Public Service Commission
- Name of the Post: IS, IFS & Other Posts
- Number of posts: 1012 posts
- Process of Application: Online
- Advertisement Number: https://upsc.gov.in/
- Start of Application: 02 February 2022
- Last date to apply: 22nd February 2022 till 5PM.
- Last date for payment of examination fee: 22 February 2022
- Preliminary Exam Date: 05 June 2022
- Date of issue of admit card: Not yet announced
- Result Release Date: Not Declared Yet
- Gen/OBC: Rs.100/-
- EWS: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST: Nil/- Rs
- Female : Nil/- Rs
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 32 years
- Civil Services (IAS): Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized University in India.
- Indian Forest Service (IFS): Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent qualification with any one of the subjects in Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology, Agriculture .
Age Limit – 01/08/2022
To be eligible for this recruitment, candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria –
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2022 – Recruitment Details
Under the Civil Services and the Indian Forest Service by the Union Public Service Commission, officers of the upper class are selected for all the states of India. UPSC Civil Services Exam 2022 notification has been done by the Commission, under which 861 vacancies for Civil Services and 151 vacancies for Indian Forest Service will be recruited. Interested candidates can apply online from the link given below.
Qualification According to the Posts
Some Important Links
get all such type of information about only on www.FreeJobAlertin.net