UKSSSC SI Recruitment 2022: Bumper vacancy has been issued by the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) for many posts including Sub Inspector. Under this vacancy (UKSSSC SI Recruitment 2022), a total of 493 posts will be recruited. All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Chief Constable Recruitment from 10 January 2022 to 23 February 2022. Whereas, the application date for other posts has been fixed from 8 January 2022 to 21 February 2022. Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission has invited applications for the post of Sub-Inspector (Civil Police/Intelligence), Gulmanayak (Male) (PAC/IRB), Fire Officer and Chief Constable (Police Telecom).
apply like this
- To apply online, one has to first visit the official website of BSF, sssc.uk.gov.in.
- Go to the link of Recruitment Information on the home page of the website.
- Now click on the link of Application form for post.
- On the next page, go to the Apply Here option.
- Complete the registration process by filling the requested details.
- After registration you can fill the application form.
- Sub-Inspector (Civil Police) – 65 Posts
- SI – 43 Posts
- Gulmayanak – 89 Posts
- Fire Officer – 24 Posts
- Constable – 272 Posts
According to the notification issued for this vacancy, Sub-Inspector, Fire Officer, Gulmayanak – should be a graduate from a recognized university. Whereas for constable, Intermediate with Physics, Maths and English or Diploma in Radio Technology, Computer Technology, IT is necessary.
If you want to know more about Uttarakhand job then book mark our website www.FreeJobAlertin.net