RSMSSB JEN Recruitment 2022: Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB) has released the notification of Junior Engineer (JEN) recruitment. There will be recruitment on the posts of 1092 JEN in the Department of Water, PWD and DLB. In this, 488 JEN will be recruited in Public Works Department, 368 in Public Health Engineering Department and 236 in Autonomous Government Department. The recruitment exam may be held in the month of May. Eligible and interested candidates will be able to apply online from January 21 by visiting the official website of RSMSSB at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in or sso.rajasthan.gov.in. The last date of application has been fixed as February 19.
Age should be between 18 years to 40 years. The age limit will be calculated from 1st January 2023. Relaxation in upper age limit will be given as per the rules of the state government.
- For the post of Junior Engineer Civil Degree holder:- Degree in Civil Engineering.
- For the post of Junior Engineer Civil Diploma holder:- Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- For the post of Junior Engineer Electrical Degree holder:- Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- For the post of Junior Engineer Electrical Diploma holder:- Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- For the post of Junior Engineer (Mechanical/Electric) (Degree):- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engg.
- For the post of Junior Engineer (Mechanical/Electrical) (Diploma holder):- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engg.
Pay Scale – Pay Matrix Level-10
The exam syllabus will be published separately on the website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
General, Creamy Layer Category OBC/EBC – Rs.450.
OBC/EBC and economically weaker candidates of Rajasthan will have to pay an application fee of Rs 350.
Candidates belonging to specially abled category and SC/ST of Rajasthan have to pay application fee of Rs.250.
Candidates belonging to families with annual income less than Rs 2.50 lakh will have to pay an application fee of Rs 250.
Visit www.FreeJobAlertin.net to check all Rajasthan Vacancy