RSMSSB Computer Instructor Recruitment 2022: Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB) has released the notification of 10157 vacancies of Computer Instructors. The process of online application will start from 8th February 2022. In total, 9862 posts of Basic Computer Instructor and 295 posts of Senior Computer Instructor will be recruited. These posts will be permanent. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply by visiting rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in or sso.rajasthan.gov.in. The last date for online fee payment and application is 9 March.
For Senior Computer Instructor Post:- Master Degree in Computer Science/IT/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Electrical Electronics Engineering/ Electronics Instrumentation & Control/ Telecommunication & Instrumentation.
MSc in Computer Science/IT
MCA/B Level/C Level or equivalent or higher educational qualification
Qualification for the post of Basic Computer Instructor
Graduate and A Level / PGDCA (at least one year)
BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/IT/Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Electrical Electronics Engineering/Electronics Instrumentation and Control/Telecommunication and Instrumentation
BSc in Computer Science/IT
BCA or equivalent or higher educational qualification
Age Limit – The applicant must have completed 18 years of age and not 40 years of age as on 1st January 2023.
Men of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes and Most Backward Classes of Rajasthan State – 5 years
– Women of general category and women of economically weaker section of Rajasthan state – 5 years
– Women of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes and Most Backward Classes of Rajasthan State – 10 years
– Selection will be on the basis of written test. The written test will be of 200 marks. Both Paper-1 and Paper-2 will be of 100 marks each.
The exam will probably be conducted in May/June 2022.
– Rs.450 for general, candidates of other states and for OBC/OBC candidates of creamy layer category of Rajasthan.
– Rs.350 for non-creamy layer OBC/OBC candidates and EWS category of Rajasthan.
– SC/ST/Divyangjan domicile of the state – Rs.250
If you want to get other information like this, then you must visit www.FreeJobAlertin.net website.