Rajashtan RSMSSB Computer Teacher (Anudeshak) Recruitment 2022: From tomorrow (February 8) for recruitment to 10157 posts of computer instructors, the Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB) will be able to apply. Through this recruitment, 9862 posts of Basic Computer Instructor and 295 posts of Senior Computer Instructor will be filled. The last date for filling online fees and application has been fixed on March 9 (by 11.59 pm). Out of total 9862 posts of Basic Computer Instructor, 8974 posts are from Non Scheduled Area (Non TSP) and 888 posts are from Scheduled Area (TSP). Of the total 295 posts of Senior Computer Instructors, 282 are from Non-Scheduled Areas and 13 to Scheduled Areas. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply by visiting rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in or sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
1. Educational Qualification
For Senior Computer Instructor Post:- Master Degree in Computer Science/IT/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Electrical Electronics Engineering/ Electronics Instrumentation & Control/ Telecommunication & Instrumentation.
MSc in Computer Science/IT
MCA/B Level/C Level or equivalent or higher educational qualification
2. Qualification for the post of Basic Computer Instructor
Graduate and A Level / PGDCA (at least one year)
BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/IT/Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Electrical Electronics Engineering/Electronics Instrumentation and Control/Telecommunication and Instrumentation
BSc in Computer Science/IT
BCA or equivalent or higher educational qualification
3. Age Limit – The applicant must have completed 18 years of age and not 40 years of age as on 1st January 2023.
4. Rules for relaxation in age limit
- Men of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes and Most Backward Classes of Rajasthan State – 5 years
- Women of general category and women of economically weaker section of Rajasthan state – 5 years
- Women of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes and Most Backward Classes of Rajasthan State – 10 years
- Selection will be on the basis of written test. The written test will be of 200 marks. Both Paper-1 and Paper-2 will be of 100 marks each.
5. There will be negative marking in the exam. One third mark will be deducted for wrong answer.
6. Exam Date
The exam will probably be conducted in May/June 2022.
7. EXAMINATION FEE:
- Rs.450 for general, candidates of other states and for OBC/OBC candidates of creamy layer category of Rajasthan.
- Rs.350 for non-creamy layer OBC/OBC candidates and EWS category of Rajasthan.
- SC/ST/Divyangjan domicile of the state – Rs.250
8. Payment of Examination Fee – The fee for the online application form can be deposited through the State’s designated E-Mitra Kiosk, Jan Suvidha Kendra, Net Banking, ATM cum Debit Card or Credit Card.
9. Application Process:
Go to rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in and click on Recruitment section. Click on the link of Apply Online given in front of the respective Recruitment Examination.
The website of sso.rajasthan.gov.in will open. First of all the candidate has to register himself here.
For this, you have to click on the registration option given on the top right hand side. After that register as per the guidelines. After completion of registration, SSO ID and Password will be received.
With its help, login and open the application form. Now fill this application form completely and upload the scanned copies of required certificates, signature and passport size color photograph in prescribed format and size as per the given guidelines.
At last take a printout of the online submitted application form and keep it safe with you. It may have to be introduced in future if need be.
10. Permanent job
Earlier, the Gehlot government had decided to recruit computer teachers on contract basis, but after the protests, the state government accepted the demand for permanent recruitment on these posts. Unemployed youth had been demanding for many months to release the release of this recruitment. In the first week of January, the Personnel Department of the Government of Rajasthan had released the notification of Computer Instructor Recruitment Rules. Basic Computer Instructors will be posted at District Level in Pay Matrix Level L-8. Senior Computer Instructors will be recruited in Level L-10 at the State level.
Visit www.FreeJobAlertin.net to get more info about Railway job