PM Kisan 9th Installment: PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a government scheme whose 100% funding is done by the central government. Under this scheme, farmers are given Rs 6000 in three installments. This scheme is for small and marginal farmer families who collectively own land up to 2 hectares. Amount is transferred directly to the account PM Kisan FPO Yojana 2021
Prime Minister Narendra Modi recently released the 9th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. On 9 August 2021, he made direct transfer of more than Rs 19,500 crore to the accounts of more than 9.75 crore beneficiary farmer families. These amounts were directly sent to the bank account of the beneficiary farmer family. There are many conditions of this scheme, which cannot be availed if it is not fulfilled. Farmers can check their status in this through PM Kisan’s online portal www.pmkisan.gov.in or through its mobile app. up agriculture news
Must give this information
For the 9th installment of PM kisan, farmers should give this information or enter. If someone wants to take benefit under this scheme, then he will have to share these documents or information on PM Kisan online portal.
1. Name, Age, Gender and Category (SC/ST)
2. Aadhar Number – Whereas farmers from Assam, Meghalaya and Jammu and Kashmir (now Union Territories of Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh) do not need to give Aadhaar number, because most of the citizens here have not been issued it yet. Has gone. Therefore, these states have been exempted from this for the time being. Agri Junction Scheme
3. In these states and union territories, Aadhaar number will be sought only from those who have it, while alternatively, other identity cards issued by the state, union territory or their authority such as Aadhaar enrollment number and other documents such as driving license, Voter ID card, NREGA job card will also be valid.UP Krishi Equipment Subsidy Scheme
4. Bank Account Number and IFSC Code
5. Mobile Number- Although it is not necessary, it is advised that the beneficiary farmers should give their mobile number so that they can get information about the transfer of money in the account.