OPSC ASO Recruitment 2022: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has invited online applications for filling up 796 posts of Assistant Section Officer (ASO) in Group-B of Odisha Secretariat Service under Home Department. Interested candidates can apply by visiting the official website opsc.gov.in.
Odisha Public Commission is going to recruit interested candidates for the post of Assistant Section Officer (ASO) under Group B from 20 January 2022. For this, you can send your online application by visiting the official website. The last date for submission of online application is 19 February 2022. Odisha Public Commission has taken out these recruitments on 796 posts. The candidate for the post of Assistant Section Officer must have a bachelor’s degree. These recruitments are being done under the Home Department of Odisha Secretariat.
The Home Department has allotted category-wise vacancies. In which 447 posts are for unreserved category, 109 for scheduled caste, 178 for scheduled tribe and 62 for Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC). As per the official notice, the reservation for sportspersons, ex-servicemen and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) will be adjusted in their respective categories.
Apply like this
- Visit the official website https://www.opsc.gov.in/.
- Read the instructions given on the website.
- Fill the correct details and check before submitting the form.
- Upload the latest passport size photograph, scanned copy of signature and scanned left hand thumb impression (LTI).
- Scanned images should be clear and recognizable.
- After submission of the form, a Permanent Public Service Account Number (PPSAN) will be issued.
- Candidates have to print the application form and sign under ‘Declaration to be submitted to OPSC’ and other documents.
Please visit www.FreeJobAlertin.net to get the latest updates