Indira Gandhi National Open University has started the re-registration process for the January session. The application process has started today. Candidates who want to apply can apply by visiting ignou.samarth.edu.in from 1 December. Let me tell you that the re-registration process of IGNOU is for undergraduates, post graduates and semester programs.
IGNOU July 2020 admission: How to apply
1. First click on the official website of IGNOU ignou.ac.in
2. Click on the registration link on the homepage.
3. Read the instructions and click on the link “Proceed for re-registration”.
4. If you are registering for the first time, click on the link “New registration”.
5. Register and fill the complete information.
6. Now submit the registration fee.
Student Services Center:
IGNOU Contact Form – Email: [email protected]
Telephone no – 011-29572513, 29572514
Student Registration Department:
Email: [email protected],
Telephone no – 011-29571301, 29571528