Bihar BSSC CGL Notification 2022: Bihar Staff Selection Commission (Bihar SSC Graduate Level Recruitment 2022) has issued the notification of graduate level recruitment. Under the Third Graduate Combined Competitive Examination to be conducted for appointment to graduate level posts, 2187 posts will be recruited. Most of these recruitment will be done on the posts of Secretariat Assistant (1360 Vacancy). Eligible candidates will be able to apply online from 14 April by visiting the official website of Bihar Staff Selection Commission, bssc.bihar.gov.in. The last date of application is 15 May 2022.
BSSC has said that the candidates must collect all their documents like educational qualification (certificate and mark sheet) and caste certificate etc., before applying online, only after that fill the online form. There will be no change in the online form after submission.
According to the instructions given by the commission, the examination will be taken on receipt of more than 40 thousand applications. Objective questions will be asked in the exam. Five times the result of the students will be given in the preliminary examination.
1. Post and Reservation
880 posts out of 2187 are unreserved. 207 posts are reserved for EWS, 292 BC, 448 EBC, 71 BC female, 342 SC and 7 ST category.
2. Posts & Vacancy, Qualification
- Secretariat Assistant – 1360 (Qualification – Graduation)
- Planning Assistant – 125 (Qualification – Graduation)
- Malaria Inspector – 74 & 19 (Eligibility – Graduation in Science Stream)
- Data Entry Operator Grade C – 2 & 1 (Graduation & PGDCA/BCA/BSc IT)
- Auditor in Office Registrar – 256 & 34 (Graduate with Mathematics or Graduate in Commerce)
- Auditor in Directorate of Audit – 370 & 117 (Graduation with any one of the subjects in Commerce, Mathematics, Economics or Stats)
3. Age Limit – Candidate age should be between 21 to 37 years. Women belonging to unreserved category will get three years relaxation in the upper age limit. Backward Classes / Extremely Backward Classes will get a relaxation of three years and SC and ST candidates will get a relaxation of five years. Age will be calculated from 1st August 2022.
First of all there will be a preliminary exam. Successful candidates will be called for main examination. There will be objective type questions in the preliminary exam. There will be questions from General Studies, General Science and Mathematics and Mental Ability Test.
5. Application Fee –
Male candidates of General Category / Backward Classes / Extremely Backward Classes – Rs 540
SC/ST (For Permanent Resident of Bihar) – Rs.135
For women of all classes of Bihar – Rs 135
For candidates outside Bihar – Rs 135
Hope you liked this information given by us. Visit the www.freejobalertin.net for every latest information related to this type of other recruitment exam